Old 24-05-2005, 05:43 AM

Ok, as a fellow orchid lover and also one that has seen the movie I
can tell you this: I think I saw an orchid when Anakin and Padame (sp)
were in some living quarters (over by the window) but as for the giant
orchids maybe they were (huge!) but I'd say more like giant day lilies
or hibiscus because they were big flowers coming right out of the
ground.(real brief) The movie was great (star wars fan here-seen them
all) but hey I saw some young kids there and there's some stuff I know I
wouldn't want any young kids to see, You get into people suffering and
being tortured and it's the stuff nightmares are made of......Burr