Old 24-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Pauline Muth

What can you lose by trying? The tree is doomed to the trash pile so try.
Cut back some of the foliage if possible.
Put in soil appropiate....no idea what is good in Austria....need to ask a
local...here I work use my bonsai soil
Needs a humid environment after transplant....a misting system is ideal.
Good luck...I am sure you will get lots of hints from others.
Pauline F Muth Zone 4 West Charlton NY USA
www.pfmbonsai.com