Old 24-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
Richard wrote:

Priscilla,

Rich Farm did not give me my money back. It was the "Visa" program
that reimbursed my money.

Yes, but not being out $36 means you didn't "lose" it.

On Sat, 21 May 2005 22:50:58 GMT, Priscilla Ballou
wrote:

In article ,
Richard wrote:

Yes, of course I did, and they have put the money back in my account.
But that is not what I was complaining about. I was complaining about
the service provided by this company.

Yes, but you said you "lost $36." Sounds like you lost temporary use of
it, not the money itself. Just pointing out the clarification, not
saying you didn't go through a lot of agravation while they were using
your money.

Priscilla
--
"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong