Old 25-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Josh

"Timothy" wrote

I worked for this small compainy mowing grass and what not, when the owner
asked me to stop at the rental store and pick up a brush hog for the day.
I meet him at a job site where there was a 3 acre field that need to look
like lawn at the end of it. He left me with a 2 gallon can of mixed fuel.
He said that it was a rental and the mix fuel won't hurt the machine.
After two tank fulls of mixed gas, the machine backfired, shot fire out
the exhaust and lit the field on fire. Needless to say, I ran my but off
to the truck and called the fire depo. I quit soon after.... ;0P

LOL. I know on the serious side, this isn't funny. But, you painted a
funny scenario.