Old 25-05-2005, 02:31 AM
Steveo

Timothy wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:03:08 -0400, Jack wrote:

Hey, I used to use an old Lawnboy mower from around 88, and finally
this year have a newer one, about five years old. The old one used an
oil/gas mixture, but the newer one has separate spots for each. So my
question is can I still use the oil/gas mixture in the new one, since
there is still some left to be used? Thanks!

No, do not use it. It will foul your spark plug right quick and may cause
other issues as well.

I worked for this small compainy mowing grass and what not, when the
owner asked me to stop at the rental store and pick up a brush hog for
the day. I meet him at a job site where there was a 3 acre field that
need to look like lawn at the end of it. He left me with a 2 gallon can
of mixed fuel. He said that it was a rental and the mix fuel won't hurt
the machine. After two tank fulls of mixed gas, the machine backfired,
shot fire out the exhaust and lit the field on fire. Needless to say, I
ran my but off to the truck and called the fire depo. I quit soon
after.... ;0P

Too funny a visual, Timothy.