Old 25-05-2005, 12:15 AM
paghat

In article , "Michael"
wrote:

I see this a member of the mint family....if I even hear the word mint.....I
think of an invasive plant.

Is it?

A: as bad as mint?
B: not nearly?
C: not at all?

THANKS

I have several hyssops including Agastache rugosa, Hysoppus officinalis
'Nana', Agastache foeniculum x rugosa 'Blue Fortune', & Agastache
foeniculum 'Golden Jubilee' which have perennialized wonderfully, are
long-flowering throughout summer, form healthy good-looking clumps, but
are not the least bit invasive, if anything kind of slow-growing.

Some other & rather sage-like hybrid hyssops like 'Apricot Surprise' 'Pink
Panther' tend to be defacto annuals on Puget Sound but in places without
such wet seasons they'd seed all over the place, but I don't think
invasively.
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html