Old 25-05-2005, 12:26 AM
paghat

In article , Priscilla
Ballou wrote:

In article ,
Richard wrote:

Priscilla,

Rich Farm did not give me my money back. It was the "Visa" program
that reimbursed my money.

Yes, but not being out $36 means you didn't "lose" it.

It's always a good idea to purchase mail order with a credit card that
protects the buyer from crooks. If that protection works, the crooks are
still crooks.

So Richard definitely lost $36 to the bad mail order company. What the
credit card company did afterward doesn't change the fact that he lost $36
to the bad mail order company. Just like if a doctor stiched up your rear
end after you got a stab wound you got from a thug (or from a frustrated
individual you kept arguing with irrationally). The thug or individual DID
still stab you whether or not it got fixed up & healed; the doctor didn't
change history by saving your ass.

But do go ahead & post for the umpteenth time that he waddn't either.

-paghat the ratgirl

On Sat, 21 May 2005 22:50:58 GMT, Priscilla Ballou
wrote:

In article ,
Richard wrote:

Yes, of course I did, and they have put the money back in my account.
But that is not what I was complaining about. I was complaining about
the service provided by this company.

Yes, but you said you "lost $36." Sounds like you lost temporary use of
it, not the money itself. Just pointing out the clarification, not
saying you didn't go through a lot of agravation while they were using
your money.

Priscilla

--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he