Old 25-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Vox Humana

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Michael"
wrote:

I have several hyssops including Agastache rugosa, Hysoppus officinalis
'Nana', Agastache foeniculum x rugosa 'Blue Fortune', & Agastache
foeniculum 'Golden Jubilee' which have perennialized wonderfully, are
long-flowering throughout summer, form healthy good-looking clumps, but
are not the least bit invasive, if anything kind of slow-growing.

Some other & rather sage-like hybrid hyssops like 'Apricot Surprise' 'Pink
Panther' tend to be defacto annuals on Puget Sound but in places without
such wet seasons they'd seed all over the place, but I don't think
invasively.
--

Would you say that they are short-lived perennials? Mine did great for
several years, but didn't come back this spring. I had Agastache foeniculum