Old 25-05-2005, 04:11 AM
Puckdropper

Diane McGill wrote:
As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick. Has anyone here ever used this product?

Diane M

Our cat is an excellent mole hunter. You may want to get one and
encourage it to go after moles like we have. Besides keeping the
population down, you'll get hours of entertainment from the cat ;-)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.