Old 25-05-2005, 12:02 PM
pixi

Default New Goldfish

Good Morning. I have been keeping a couple of goldfish in the house. It
was too cold to put them out when I bought them. Nothing but trouble. I
have had them in a ten-gallon tank and a one-gallon tank. Either tank
clouds up in a day or two for some strange reason. I would like to put them
outside in the big pond but don't know whether or not it is too cold. I
assume the water in the inside tank ranges from 65 to 70. (Room
temperature) No idea what the700 gallon pond is but the outside temperature
this morning is 58.

Would it be safe to put them out now in a plastic bag and then release them
into the outside pond later today? Or would it still be too much of a
shock.

Thanks a bunch.