Old 25-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"LAUGHING OUT LOUD !!!!! "

Yeah, we all spend thousands more now for cars so that they run clean
to protect air quality. Then there are idiots like Doug that think
it's OK to put some 2 cycle gas/oil in the tank. Maybe if he burns out
the catalytic converter he'll wise up, but I doubt it.

Idiot. 1 gallon of gasoline containing a few ounces of oil, mixed into a 15
or 20 gallon tank, once a blue moon, is NOT going to ruin the converter, or
contribute anything meaningful in terms of pollution. If the guy's got many
gallons of oil/gas mix, then he'd be wise to get rid of it a little at a
time. But you knew that. You're really smart.