Old 25-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Vox Humana

"presley" wrote in message
My agastache foeniculum disappears every winter and reappears as a few
chance seedlings only in the immediate vicinity. It grows quickly in the
heat of the summer and flowers from about mid-July on here - (zone 5/6,
inland Northwest). I would not describe it as invasive - and self-sows

much
less abundantly than, say, cosmos, california poppies. or alyssum.

Interesting. I'm in zone 6 and mine formed very tough clumps that persisted
for at least 5 years. The bed around them was (and is this year) covered
with thousands of seedlings - not just a few.