Old 25-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Diane McGill

shazzbat wrote:
"Diane McGill" wrote in message
ink.net...

As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick.

Yes well she would wouldn't she? She's selling the stuff, she's not going to
say it's pants.

Not that I'm an old cynic or anything :-))

Steve

There were lots of repellent products on the shelf, several much more
expensive. It was her experience that this one worked because she had
used it. Why did you even bother to respond if you're going to be so
cynical instead of helpful?

Diane