Old 26-05-2005, 06:41 PM
CanadianCowboyİ

My watercress is doing fine and growing even in the waterfall and I live
in Canada where temperatures are just starting to get summery.

I suggest that you make sure the watercress is tied down somehow and has
a place to attach its roots.

Gareeeİ wrote:
Unless the fish are eating it. The local Lowe's doesn't have any fast
growing pond plants in that will spread to help clear the algea... any other
good ideas?

(No WH in this area, either.)

Maybe something else from the grocvery store I can toss in?

We've added 4 Iris, 2 lillies, mini cattails (doing poorly), and the
watercress (doing poorly)

The iris and lillies are growing like crazy though.