Old 26-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Lar

In article , says...
I've got some young fruit trees that I'm not going to use the fruit from
(too young still to have much). The birds are nesting in the trees so I
would rather not spray the trees. Are there any spikes for systemic insect
control or disease control that those in the know would recommend? Would
appreciate advise to help keep the trees healthy.

I have apple, peach, plums and cherry.

Thanks,

Kim

I don't think I would chance any sort of systemic insecticide even
though the fruit will be for future use....for what it's worth I am sure
any number of products that I have used over the years professionally
could be argued to be harsher than what you will get over the counter
and I have yet to ever see hatchlings die from a service.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS