Old 26-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Warren

northwest_man wrote:

gardenlover Wrote:
Is there any product out there that is GOOD for soil amendment? Thanks
for your help!

Try product spam deleted. It worked for me and my neighbord. Here is the
link for more
info product url deleted. Hope that help

--
northwest_man

It's interesting that both the original poster and this helpful shill are
posting from the same IP address.

I had a feeling that the original message was just a set-up, but I did
expect the shill to come back sooner to answer his own question with his
spam.

I have no idea of what his product is or does, but as a general rule,
products advertised by this method are snake oil. Legitimate products are
not advertised by this deceitful method. Therefore, since this method of
advertising was chosen for this product, then it must be snake oil.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
What's on TV? See the new fall network schedules online:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/tele.../fall2005.html