Old 26-05-2005, 11:15 PM
John Bachman

On Thu, 26 May 2005 13:54:26 -0700, "Warren"
wrote:

northwest_man wrote:

gardenlover Wrote:
Is there any product out there that is GOOD for soil amendment? Thanks
for your help!

Try product spam deleted. It worked for me and my neighbord. Here is the
link for more
info product url deleted. Hope that help

--
northwest_man

It's interesting that both the original poster and this helpful shill are
posting from the same IP address.

I had a feeling that the original message was just a set-up, but I did
expect the shill to come back sooner to answer his own question with his
spam.

I have no idea of what his product is or does, but as a general rule,
products advertised by this method are snake oil. Legitimate products are
not advertised by this deceitful method. Therefore, since this method of
advertising was chosen for this product, then it must be snake oil.

Nice detective work, Warren. I wondered about the use of the word
"amendment" with no further details in both the original post and the
site referenced. Neither gave any specifics as to what soil property
needs to be amended.

However, I did not add 2 and 2 and check IP addresses as you did.

High probablility of useless stuff being foisted onto the
unsuspecting.

John