Old 27-05-2005, 01:03 PM
JC

Mid-Atlantic, Zone 7, 49 degrees F at 9:45 am.
The good news is that the weeds aren't growing.
The bad news is neither are the corn and tomatoes.
If this is global warming, I don't wanna see the Ice Age.

BroJack,

X-No-Archive:yes
Some sun here in Central CT this morning. Coldest May in 40 years here
- below 50 degrees all week, occaisional rain and strong winds - our
'Noreaster' lasted from Monday thru Thursday.

You don't live far enough south. Come to Florida. We hit 96 the other
day.

Patrick

I've already lived there and moved back home to New England - you
didn't mention the bugs, snakes, hurricanes, traffic, crowds etc.