Old 27-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Bob Hobden

"Janet Baraclough" wrote after spakker said these words:

Sorry , wrong group -forgot lack of uk-as noted by Theo-thread still
seems
to have gone tho.

Maybe it's expired off your own newsreader. That makes no difference to
anyone else's. It still shows on and won't expire from google groups,
where it's been archived in a the most famous search machine on the net.

So if your neighbour decides to look up some help with his wisteria
problem.....he'll find out what's wrong with it.

Why not just talk to your neighbour, explain your problem?
We get lots of questions like this and I really do wonder if we are losing
the power of conversation in this country.
I talk to any and everyone down our road even if it's only a cheerful "good
morning", anything to be done in the front garden takes twice as long. :-)

--
Regards
Bob