Old 27-05-2005, 06:00 PM

On 2005-05-26, wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:19:36 GMT in Don S wrote:
My question deals with the ink. Does ink (say from the N&O and
the Chatham Record) have chemicals, lead, etc. in it, and would it
be really bad to use it in a veggie garden?

Does anyone know about using office paper, cash register receipts,etc ? I
usually shred my financial papers, and was wondering if I could add it to the
mulch pile.

Dunno if things leach out, but it looked like pop was using shredded
documents as mulch this year.

It was all from my HP laser printer. Idon't think I would use just any
commercial printed paper unless I knew it used soy inks like the N&O. I
am saving my N&O now for later use as mulch.

is a garbage address.