Old 28-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Kay

In article , loraine
writes
Hi there, i am going to dig out a plot of my garden and put an eding around
it. I quite like the concrete scalloped edging that you can buy, can
anyone advise whether these edges should be cemented into the ground or just
butted up (sandwiched) against the grass and dug out piece of mud.

They can be just half buried, though take a lot of care wen positioning
them so they don't move out of line later.

Think about how you are going to cut the grass against the edging - a
lawn mower won't cut that close.
--
Kay