Old 28-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Ray

Absolutely go with the clear.

You can always increase the shading, but if you go with a "permanent shade"
by way of tinting, you can never increase the light transmission.

I think that anywhere in Canada, the white might be adequate for phals in
the middle of summer, but at other times of the year, you would not have
sufficient light to grow anything but moss.

"Marcel Larouche" wrote in message
.. .

Hi all,

I will cover my orchid greenhouse with polycarbonate corrugated panels of
the company SUNTUF.
Would you send me the best color for this one ?

All panels are 100 % UV protect.

Clear ( 90 % sun transmission )
White ( 45 % sun transmission )
Grey ( 35 % sun transmission )