Old 28-05-2005, 09:47 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Thanks Jan. Your design is simple and looks like something that could
be accomplished without too much hassle. And the cost of the Tetra
vacuum bottom drain is enticing as well. If I attempted to put in a
bottom drain, I think I would probably be working on it for at least 3 -
5 days plus I would need to empty my pond setting it back for the
season. I think I will try a variation on your design using the 3 stock
tanks I have. I may even remove the other little giant and run all 4
filters off the external pump. I am probably going to go with the Money
Saver Pump (1 hp that can be dialed down) and try your triple cam lock
fitting idea with the 3" pipes. That way I can feed the 2 - 70 gallons
stock tank filters, 1 - 100 gallon stock tank filter, and the 500 gallon
veggie filter. I think that may work. I will keep the submersible
little giant around for emergencies.
I appreciate you help and suggestion. I will keep you posted and try
chronicle the process.
Have a happy weekend!
W. Dale

Looking forward to what you come up with. ;-) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~