Old 29-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Reel McKoi

"Justin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to
rec.ponds. I'm the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I've been away for
a long time because I'm now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That's a shame.

$$ Yes, it has. Thanks to a TROLL from the Jehovah's Witness NG (Jabriol)
who is forging headers, who is obsessed with rape and sex, and is using the
names of legitimate posters to create confusion and discord among the
posters. He has been doing this on various NGs for many years.

I learned so much by reading from
this group. I'm sorry I've not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

$$ Your profession is more important than a NG. :-) Take care........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...