Old 29-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Justin

Default Hello everyone.

Hello everyone. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to
rec.ponds. I'm the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I've been away for
a long time because I'm now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That's a shame. I learned so much by reading from
this group. I'm sorry I've not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

Old 29-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Reel McKoi

"Justin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to
rec.ponds. I'm the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I've been away for
a long time because I'm now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That's a shame.

$$ Yes, it has. Thanks to a TROLL from the Jehovah's Witness NG (Jabriol)
who is forging headers, who is obsessed with rape and sex, and is using the
names of legitimate posters to create confusion and discord among the
posters. He has been doing this on various NGs for many years.

I learned so much by reading from
this group. I'm sorry I've not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

$$ Your profession is more important than a NG. :-) Take care........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 29-05-2005, 07:49 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Are you back or just on break so came cruising by to check in?

The newsgroup is still hanging in there, we all just had to increase our
(kill)filter size/containment is all. Including knocking off some of RP
faithful who just can't contain themselves from corresponding with the
trolls. s ~ jan

On 28 May 2005 16:45:50 -0700, "Justin" wrote:

Hello everyone. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to
rec.ponds. I'm the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I've been away for
a long time because I'm now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That's a shame. I learned so much by reading from
this group. I'm sorry I've not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 30-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Courageous

Problem is Carol Witkowski. She accuse me of raping my
daughter. If she
apologize, I will go away. She know what must be done.

Felony extortion.

C//

Old 02-06-2005, 03:59 PM
josephus

Jabriol wrote:

Justin wrote:

Hello everyone. It\'s been probably 2 years since I\'ve been to
rec.ponds. I\'m the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I\'ve been away for
a long time because I\'m now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That\'s a shame. I learned so much by reading from
this group. I\'m sorry I\'ve not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

Problem is Carol Witkowski. She accuse me of raping my daughter. If
she apologize, I will go away. She know what must be done.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***

kill file this guy.
josephus
Old 02-06-2005, 10:14 PM
UTBill

with intent to smite. };8)

What a joke.

This space for rent
Old 03-06-2005, 03:52 PM
UTBill

On 03 Jun 2005 08:37:41 GMT, wrote:

The voice of "UTBill" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Ignore is a better option... Or for those who can, filter into
oblivion with intent to smite. };8)

What a joke.

Only in context...
(And I can add *path "!news.alt.net"* if you like too.)

Do it. Like it really matters?

No, my reply would have been better if I hadn't read josephus' post
as "kill this guy". Can I blame it on lack of sleep?

This space for rent
Old 03-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Reel MckoI

Courageous wrote:
Problem is Carol Witkowski. She accuse me of raping my
daughter. If she
apologize, I will go away. She know what must be done.

Felony extortion.

C//

Can you press the charges for me?
I can't because Jabriol would me down and kill my Koi!!!!

Hello everyone ddawgg10 Edible Gardening 0 11-04-2009 12:12 AM
Hello again everyone. Wil Edible Gardening 0 07-04-2009 01:19 AM
Hello everyone I am a newbie and don't like lurking... Tom&Barbara United Kingdom 16 25-04-2006 06:33 PM
Hello Everyone LeeAnne Ponds 29 01-04-2004 08:18 PM
New here - hello Everyone Hazell B United Kingdom 0 06-11-2003 07:47 PM