Old 29-05-2005, 01:58 AM
Sue777

Hi, Bill:
I'm the one that brought up Edge-It about a month ago. I had found it
on a UK website and thought it sounded like the perfect solution. I
ordered three since I found them pretty inexpensive, and the shipping
was pretty cheap, too. Unfortunately here in Connecticut we've had
lousy weekends for the past month and today is the first chance I've
had to actually go out and use one of the Edge-Its. I panicked when
I saw my pond water turning muddy from some of the dirt leaching
through the bag part of the Edge-It, and if it's not all clear by
morning (I think it will be because it already looks a lot better just
one hour later) I may use the next Edge-It without any dirt in it. I
find that watercress and pachysandria do just fine without dirt as long
as they're immersed in water. Now granted the few plants I stuck in
today's Edge-It haven't started to grow and fill in yet, but it already
looks better seeing the Edge-It than it did when the shiny, black liner
was showing.
Sue