Old 28-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Peter Stockdale

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk"

"Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" wrote in message

Well I bought my Mantis today, I went for a ex-demo unit as it was £80
less but had all the same warranties and satisfaction guarantee.

Had to have a play with it and I am very pleased, they have taken into
consideration the noise and made it as quiet as possible, and it is very
quiet and surprisingly powerful. The other half is now worried that by the
end of the weekend that all we will have is a nicely tilled garden and
nothing else.

Thank for the hep
Steve

Glad to hear you are happy.
You presumably had the added benefit that you did not have to assemble the
thing.
Perhaps they had took it to bits again after the demo just to give you the
excitement of sticking it together again !
Regards
Pete