Old 29-05-2005, 03:35 AM

Hi again-I just checked out the pics and I can see why you like it
so much-perfect shape. The 'spike' shot up and branched out. Usually
you'll see one spike come up and bloom in an arch. Some species make
branches. After it's bloomed I usually leave the spike til it dries
out. If it doesn't it may send off yep-another branch. I have an
Phal. in bloom now with twelve buds all together and six of them
blooming. Pink with a darker pink center. You might need to move it
where it can get sun from like an east window later on......Burr