Old 29-05-2005, 07:49 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Are you back or just on break so came cruising by to check in?

The newsgroup is still hanging in there, we all just had to increase our
(kill)filter size/containment is all. Including knocking off some of RP
faithful who just can't contain themselves from corresponding with the
trolls. s ~ jan

On 28 May 2005 16:45:50 -0700, "Justin" wrote:

Hello everyone. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to
rec.ponds. I'm the one that updated the rec.ponds FAQ a couple of years
ago (http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html). I've been away for
a long time because I'm now in medical school. I have no idea what
brought me back to lurk at the topics but it looks like the newsgroup
has gone downhill. That's a shame. I learned so much by reading from
this group. I'm sorry I've not been able to keep the FAQ up-to-date but
my studies have kept me from it.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~