Old 29-05-2005, 03:25 PM
MaryJoL

Hi and thanks for the responses to my question about the large leafed hosta
that I saw. I should have specified that I didn't care what variety of hosta
I wanted, I just wanted to buy any type of hosta as long as it had very
large leaves like the one I saw. thanks for the information you gave me. I
will look at the sites you suggested and maybe find one there..thanks again!
"MaryJoL" wrote in message
news
I was at a baby shower and they had hostas planted in the front of the
building. I have never seen such big leaves on a hosta. they were enormous!
They didn't know the name of the hosta. does anyone know of any varieties
of hostas with such big leaves, and if you do, where I can buy them? Thanks
for any help...