Old 29-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Ceri Davies

Default RFS: Plant identification

While it occurred to me that I could simply ask here about every plant I
see and don't recognise, I realise that everyone's time would be better
spent if I went out and bought a book or two on the subject instead.

Therefore, I'd like to solicit recommendations on books to purchase on
the subject of identification. I'm mainly interested in weeds really,
and am a botanical novice (though am not averse to reading fat books).

Ceri
not sure about the former. -- Einstein (attrib.)