Old 30-05-2005, 05:59 AM
Gramma

Is it possible the colour would be governed by conditions?

Unfortunately we are not allowed to import plants but
I'd love to get one of the sarc if I could get a blue one..

Will ask around our suppliers

Gramma

"Ray" wrote in message
The photo of the sarco is quite true to the colors - on my monitor, that
is. The vasco is a bit bluer that reality.

"Gramma" wrote in message
Thanks Ray

Servcie is as always, the best.

The Sarc. roseus and Vascotylis Thai skies which you show on your web
site - are they really that blue??

I googled the Sarc. Roseus and most of them in Oz seem to come up a pink
colour

Gramma

"Ray" wrote in message
Lay if flat on damp sphagnum and it will root fine. They are surface
wanderers, so don't plant it deeply.