Old 30-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Mike Lyle

spakker wrote:
I've done a groups search but you won't believe how useless it is

Try
it yourself
"spakker" wrote in message
Are any budget shredders upto the job as claimed? Any
recommendations for a reasonably priced shredder?Tia.

I tried, maybe using a different method, and got the following:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...6ffbd 79f4a85

Don't know if that's the same one you got. There seems to be some
good advice the I don't use them myself, but I reckon second-hand
is a good idea, as many people seem to buy them because they think
you have to for some reason (you don't, of course), and then quietly
get rid of them a few years later, barely used.

For more threads, try: Advanced groups search, uk.rec.gardening
in "from the group" box, shredder in the "where the subject-line
contains" box. (For some Googly reason I couldn't paste the URL:
sorry.)

What does the shredder have to do for its living?

--
Mike.