Old 31-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

spakker wrote:
Are any budget shredders upto the job as claimed? Any recommendations
for a reasonably priced shredder?Tia.

My father bought himself a Bosch shredder for his birthday to replace an
Aldo which had served him well for about 15 years. I believe (though don't
quote me on this) it's the ATX 180 Rapid Shredder. Amazon has it for just
under £125 (with free delivery). It could have been the next model up (both
look very similar - the only difference is (as is obvious by the name) one
has a 1800W motor, the other 2000). The difference in the price is around
£50.

I'll have a look in the shed, when I fill the bird feeders in the morning,
and get you the exact details

Sarah