Old 31-05-2005, 03:18 PM
wendy7

Keith, The blurryness is to do with the file compression. The quality
range in a program is usually a slider bar from 1% to 100%
In IrfanView it shows up when you click on "SaveAs". Mine is 95
I always save my original photo.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

keith ;-) wrote:
I already had Irfan View but for some reason stopped using it,I will
start to use it again.I didn't really give it a chance as it is
quicker to resize with another program I use.But with this program I
use once you resize & if you want to change it again the picture gets
blurred & the quality deteriorates.
So thanks for reminding me,I will give it a good go this time!

Keith, you absolutely should try IrfanView as per Reka.
It is the niftiest little program & free. It is quite simple to
use as well.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

keith ;-) wrote:
Anyone use any software for resizing there pics that is simple to
use and free.Mine seems to go a bit blurred after resizing.
or any tips for resizing.