Old 30-05-2005, 10:44 AM
keith ;-\)

Default free photo resizing tool/software

Anyone use any software for resizing there pics that is simple to use and
free.Mine seems to go a bit blurred after resizing.
or any tips for resizing.

--
Thanks Keith,Nottingham,England,UK.

Old 30-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Reka

keith ;-) schrieb:
Anyone use any software for resizing there pics that is simple to use and
free.Mine seems to go a bit blurred after resizing.
or any tips for resizing.

Keith, what do you use?
I like to use Photoshop Elements because I can touch the photos up a bit
too, but if you only need to resize, why not try IrfanView?
http://www.irfanview.com/

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
Old 30-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Krystal Thomas

Its great. thats what i use at work to resize photos for passes. or
microsoft photo editor. that is what i use at home.

Krystal

Old 31-05-2005, 03:04 AM
wendy7

Keith, you absolutely should try IrfanView as per Reka.
It is the niftiest little program & free. It is quite simple to
use as well.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 31-05-2005, 09:15 AM
keith ;-\)

I already had Irfan View but for some reason stopped using it,I will start
to use it again.I didn't really give it a chance as it is quicker to resize
with another program I use.But with this program I use once you resize & if
you want to change it again the picture gets blurred & the quality
deteriorates.
So thanks for reminding me,I will give it a good go this time!

Old 31-05-2005, 03:18 PM
wendy7

Keith, The blurryness is to do with the file compression. The quality
range in a program is usually a slider bar from 1% to 100%
In IrfanView it shows up when you click on "SaveAs". Mine is 95
I always save my original photo.