Old 31-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Koi4Me

"James Bond" wrote in message
o.st...

Hi,

I was about to ask a few questions. But before I did; I scope some of the
messages here, and frankly very little has to do with ponds. I should have
known better than to try to seek some good advice on Usenet.
Anybody downloading the first 500 headers will realize that this group has
no value.

I guess I will try the british group. At least they are civil.

Don't let the trolls drive you away. Ask and people will reply - killfile
any that are rude or give you a dumb reply.
--
Koi4Me. the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.