Old 31-05-2005, 02:44 PM
James Bond

Default Newbie: I had a question, but rather not

Hi,

I was about to ask a few questions. But before I did; I scope some of the
messages here, and frankly very little has to do with ponds. I should have
known better than to try to seek some good advice on Usenet.
Anybody downloading the first 500 headers will realize that this group has
no value.

I guess I will try the british group. At least they are civil.

JB007

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***

Old 31-05-2005, 05:40 PM
rtk

James Bond wrote:

Hi,

I was about to ask a few questions. But before I did; I scope some of
the messages here, and frankly very little has to do with ponds. I
should have known better than to try to seek some good advice on Usenet.
Anybody downloading the first 500 headers will realize that this group
has no value.

I guess I will try the british group. At least they are civil.
JB007

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***

That is the purpose of stuff you saw, all by one person shadow boxing in
the hopes of destroying several newsgroups. It happens from time to
time in all groups and always with the same intention. I'm grateful to
see such presences here, off the street, where the harm caused is of no
substance. As long as he is here, he is not causing the real damage
that is clearly in his heart. If ignored, he will go elsewhere. I
think it's best to stay here and not reward the person with your
absence. I don't see any of the messages because I have it kill-filed.
I only know because it is referred to here. My kill file picks up the
same source regardless of the variation in names.

rtk
Old 31-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Lt. Kizhe Catson

rtk wrote:
James Bond wrote:

[...]

Take a closer look at the original post: sent from a mailinator address
(also source of many of the "Reel McKoi" forgeries), and with a URL to a
Spanish-language site. Looks like our resident troll is talking to himself.

-- Kizhe

Old 31-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Derek Broughton

Lt. Kizhe Catson wrote:

Take a closer look at the original post: sent from a mailinator address
(also source of many of the "Reel McKoi" forgeries), and with a URL to a
Spanish-language site. Looks like our resident troll is talking to
himself.

That was my impression, too. Ho hum...
--
derek
Old 31-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Koi4Me

"James Bond" wrote in message
o.st...

Hi,

I was about to ask a few questions. But before I did; I scope some of the
messages here, and frankly very little has to do with ponds. I should have
known better than to try to seek some good advice on Usenet.
Anybody downloading the first 500 headers will realize that this group has
no value.

I guess I will try the british group. At least they are civil.

=============================
Don't let the trolls drive you away. Ask and people will reply - killfile
any that are rude or give you a dumb reply.
--
Koi4Me. the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

Old 31-05-2005, 10:43 PM
UTBill

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:16:41 -0300, wrote:

Lt. Kizhe Catson wrote:

Take a closer look at the original post: sent from a mailinator address
(also source of many of the "Reel McKoi" forgeries), and with a URL to a
Spanish-language site. Looks like our resident troll is talking to
himself.

That was my impression, too. Ho hum...

There are no trolls here.

This space for rent
Old 01-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Koi4Me

Koi4Me wrote:
"James Bond" wrote in message

l.

=============================
Don't let the trolls drive you away. Ask and people will reply - killfile
any that are rude or give you a dumb reply.

Yeah, like who?

well me of course.

Koi4Me.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 01-06-2005, 01:41 AM
Koi4Me

Hi Derek in for a penny in for a pound?

Koi4Me.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 01-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Derek Broughton

Koi4Me wrote:

"James Bond" wrote in message
o.st...

Hi,

I was about to ask a few questions. But before I did; I scope some of the
messages here, and frankly very little has to do with ponds. I should
have known better than to try to seek some good advice on Usenet.
Anybody downloading the first 500 headers will realize that this group
has no value.

I guess I will try the british group. At least they are civil.

Don't let the trolls drive you away. Ask and people will reply - killfile
any that are rude or give you a dumb reply.

I would but you keep changing your headers, you obnoxious weed
--
derek