Old 01-06-2005, 02:54 AM
Steve

Katra wrote:

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On 30 May 2005 19:31:25 -0700, "BenGman" wrote:

I have a number of cherry tomatoes on my plant, and they are very good
sized. They are about 2" in diameter each. However, they aren't even
starting to turn red, their still all green. I don't think cherry
tomatoes get much bigger than mine, so how big must they get before
they will ripen?

Patience is a virtue, especially for a gardener.

Penelope

lol That's exactly what I was going to say....

Don't worry, they will turn red when they are ready! :-)

Of course we could add that if they keep getting bigger before they
turn, you might want to file a complaint with the person who sold them
to you as cherry tomatoes. :-)

Steve