Old 01-06-2005, 01:32 AM

Hi Joanna,
Maybe it's just the species of this plant-try using a fan in the
room, raising the humidity or watching the heat fluctuations of the
room. I had an orchid last year that had two blooms. One was ok (it
was beautiful-vein like appearance of the petals) but then my bedroom
got too hot and it blasted of course. Another lady posted in here and
said she had her phal. in her kitchen window. Ouch, that might not be
such a good idea as kitchens can have temperature variations off the
scale-least ours does. Anyway try different things even misting and
good luck......Burr