Old 01-06-2005, 04:35 AM
ptjoe ptjoe is offline
Registered User

Default World Plant Exchange

Hello, nice site you've got here. I've just put up a site I think some of you may be interested in. The url is http://www.worldplantexchange.com/. World Plant Exchange is a place where people of all ages from all around the world can share plants and seeds of all types from many different locations. At World Plant Exchange you may find hard to find plants and seeds or any other type of plant or seed you may be looking for. If you can't find it you may request it and somebody else may offer them to you. You may also offer plants or seeds to share with other people whether you want anything in return or not.

I hope to see some of you there . I see how this could be viewed as spam, so please delete this post if you see fit.