Old 01-06-2005, 04:35 AM
Registered User

Default World Plant Exchange

Hello, nice site you've got here. I've just put up a site I think some of you may be interested in. The url is http://www.worldplantexchange.com/. World Plant Exchange is a place where people of all ages from all around the world can share plants and seeds of all types from many different locations. At World Plant Exchange you may find hard to find plants and seeds or any other type of plant or seed you may be looking for. If you can't find it you may request it and somebody else may offer them to you. You may also offer plants or seeds to share with other people whether you want anything in return or not.

I hope to see some of you there . I see how this could be viewed as spam, so please delete this post if you see fit.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:53 PM
fynbos

"World" Plant Exchange and no mention of phytosanitary requirements,
heh.

Old 01-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fynbos
"World" Plant Exchange and no mention of phytosanitary requirements,
heh.
Actually it does, in the help section. And there will be more information coming.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:12 AM
presley

I hope this site will also identify foreign plants which have proved
invasive when transported to other areas.....
news

--
ptjoe

Old 02-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by presley
I hope this site will also identify foreign plants which have proved invasive when transported to other areas.....
Yes it will. I'm currently trying to find as much information for as many countries as I can but government sites aren't too great in providing information on the subject. If you do know where I can find such info and could direct me to the right place(s) i'd really appreciate it.

[IMG] code is On

Seed exchange discussions Robert About GardenBanter 1 15-07-2005 11:59 AM
Plant exchange? David R. Beck Ponds 2 30-05-2004 12:07 AM
Are there any UK Plant Exchange sites that anyone knows of? [email protected] United Kingdom 19 12-04-2004 10:35 AM
Water Exchange Question Loretta,Victoria, B.C. Ponds 5 18-09-2003 01:42 AM
[IBC] Bonsai Newsletter Exchange Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI Bonsai 0 02-04-2003 04:56 PM