Old 01-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Eric

Default Phal question

Hi all,
Finally split the desert of Phoenix and took a vow of poverty in San Diego.
Yahoo! I can grow outside now..ain't life grand...
Anyway, my nice neighbor gave me a phal that is planted in a mix of coir and
sphagnum moss. It just finished blooming, and is healthy enough...but I note
that two of the leaves are a bit 'water logged' in appearance. Might it be
sun burn or root related? A few mushy roots, but most are plump and green.
I've never seen an orchid planted in a plastic bag before....definitely time
to re-pot. Ideas? Thanks in advance!