Old 01-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

Keep the lid on tight. We used to get groups of cyclists passing by on
the far side of a high hedge, and if I happened to be applying the
nettle-feed the tourists' distress cries as they rode into range, would
turn the air even bluer. Don't use it while the neighbours' are having
fun in their garden with guests, or you'll drive them all indoors and
won't be able to hear their amusing profanities and musical tastes.

Thanks for the thought: some strategically placed pieces of Oasis soaked
in it and placed a hundred yards short of my bus-stop in Norwich should
attenuate the noise from the BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM boys in their
chav-chariots as I wait for my bus.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/