Old 01-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Marty Haber

Thanks, Robert, for the Ph story. Actually, most plants will tolerate
fertilizer with Phs far from their optimum tolerance, so I don't worry too
much about too high or low on the acidity scale. I think the wide variety
of fertilizers on the market is for the benefit of the manufacturers - not
the growers.