Old 01-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Glenn S.

Actually, the koi size is not an issue. Although I stated that the front
ponds were a combined total of about 400 gallons, what I didn't say was that
I have a backyard pond that is about 4,000 gallons and that's where all the
big koi live when they are too big for the front ponds.

Even though the 4,000 gallon pond could use a topping off, I've not put any
additional water in that pond yet - and I don't plan to until at least the
weekend.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html

"Koi4Me" wrote in message
I'm so sorry to hear this. :*( "Stuff" happens. Before you replace
your
koi you may want to consider how large they get, and fast! You may be
better
off with rosy reds or a few goldfish. Again,... sorry for your loss.
--
Koi4Me.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.