Old 01-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Koi4Me

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
t...
The voice of "mark Bannister" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Both foxes and coyotes will become tame VERY easily. Foxes will
come and beg.

Taken by my roommate last winter:
http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/jacket/fox.jpg
http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/jacket/fox2.jpg
http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/jacket/fox3.jpg
http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/jacket/fox4.jpg

Coyotes will eat your pets (dogs included).

### I'm getting this error: HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Foxes will too... If they're hungry enought.
It's not uncommon to see a fox or two carring off somebodies cat in mid
winter up here. It's just far easier when hunt thing that show just as
much an intrest in you... };8)

### We suspect they're the reason our cats always vanished. No more cats
for us.......

Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.