Old 02-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Koi4Me

"Dsybok" wrote in message
ink.net...
So, now to think about countermeasures, as unfortunately I am sure

shooting
the damn things is probably illegal. Scarecrow really work for something
that can swoop in from an overlooking height? I dont want to do nets, they
are hideous and will prevent frequent pond cleaning, I just dont want the
hassle. How do the electric fences work anyway?

Some people claim good luck with the motion sprinklers. They're useless for
Kingfishers. Some herons learn to come up behind them to fish I was told.
The people I know here either gave up on fish or netted their ponds - but
then we have all types of predators after our fish.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.