Old 02-06-2005, 01:09 PM
David Bockman

"presley" wrote in
:

are you sure they are called tibetan cherries? In your area, coastal
virginia, I would expect either taiwan cherries, or yoshino cherries
to be the flowering cherry trees of choice.
wrote in message
ups.com...
greetings, anyone know where in virginia or maryland one could
purchase some tibetan cherry trees? having a difficult time finding
them.

thanks!

Michael Dirr says 'Very difficult to find commercially but worth seeking.'
If *he* says it's difficult to find you know you will have problems
locating it. Growit.com, which is a good source for contractors/nurserymen
for wholesale suppliers, doesn't even list it.

I note forestfarm.com has it in 5 gal. size:
http://forestfarm.com/search/closeup...lantID=prse092

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums