Old 02-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Pam Moore

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:41:04 GMT, "hillier"
wrote:

I have several varieties of tomato which I have grown from seed and they are
strong healthy plants at about 8inches high.
The unusual thing is that they have started flowering already. Can this be
normal or do I need to take some form of action ?

Lucky you! Mine are over 12 inches and not yet flowering.
Yours should be fine. Are they outside or in greenhouse?
Depending on where you live, they should be OK outside now and will
soon be ssetting fruit. You got it right, I got it wrong!

Pam in Bristol